Who is Sandy?
You finally feel like you’re past the start-up phase and it’s time to step out like the business owner you know you are.
I have worked in the virtual/online space for more than 12 years and understand all too well the evolution that continually occurs. It’s so exciting! I’ve discovered a lot about my idea of success. I am happily a soloist in my business. That doesn’t mean that I don’t work with other business owners/contractors to get it all done, but rather that I am completely happy running my “small” business. Staying high-touch and in touch with my clients is important to me.
I am Sandy Wiles, a self-proclaimed creative geek and owner of Sandra Lee Creative. I am a super-chill, Maryland native, currently living in Frederick with my daughter and her calico, both of which are beautiful but a bit sassy. I love color, fonts, and graphics as much as I love structure, process, and order.
All of my previous positions in the corporate world were positions I was very good at but something was always missing. I did, however, learn a boatload of super-useful skills. No regrets!
I made a life-changing decision in 2006 to be home with my daughter as she entered her pre-teen years. I started working virtually and since 2007 my business has evolved and I have happily landed in my true passion — website design and business support. I now live in a place where beauty and strategy happily co-exist.
How can I help you with your next project?
Let’s grab some coffee (or tea), hop on Zoom, and talk about how to make your website work for you.
JUST FOR FUN
Seven fun facts that make me, me.
- I don’t watch scary movies, EVER. Seriously, NEVER. They completely freak me out and have me checking closets, showers, and under the bed for weeks.
- I love pajamas — all kinds of pajamas for all the seasons. But I do NOT work in pajamas.
- I have had thyroid cancer twice. God showed His amazing intervention both times. It helped me to realize how strong I am and how much we need to appreciate the little things in life.
- I sing in the car…loud. And there might be some dancing too.
- My niece used to call me a hippy and, I have to admit, it feels right. That is a big part of my super-chill personality.
- I’m a bit of an introvert. That doesn’t mean that I’m not social. I just work really well in a crazy, uninterrupted focus and cherish my alone time with some Chai tea and my thoughts.
- I am an optimist and believe we make choices as they relate to our happiness. I choose to be happy and see the opportunities that are all around me.