WHO IS SANDY
Sandy Wiles, Creative Geek
You finally feel like you’re past the start-up phase and it’s time to step out like the business owner you know you are.
I have worked in the virtual/online space for more than 12 years and understand all too well the evolution that continually occurs. It’s so exciting! We discover our own ideas about success. I am happily a soloist in my business. That doesn’t mean that I don’t work with other business owners/contractors to get it all done, but rather that I am completely happy running my “small” business. Staying high-touch and in touch with my clients is important to me.
I am Sandy Wiles, a self-proclaimed creative geek and owner of Sandra Lee Creative. I am a super-chill, Maryland native, currently living in Frederick with my daughter and our calico, both of which are beautiful but a bit sassy. I love color, fonts, and graphics as much as I love structure, process, and order.
All of my previous positions in the corporate world were positions I was very good at but something was always missing. I did, however, learn a boatload of super-useful skills. No regrets!
I made a life-changing decision in 2006 to be home with my daughter as she entered her pre-teen years. I started working virtually and since 2007 my business has evolved and I have happily landed in my true passion — website design and business support. I now live in a place where beauty and strategy happily co-exist.
JUST FOR FUN
Seven fun facts that make me, me.
- I don’t watch scary movies, EVER. Seriously, NEVER. They completely freak me out and have me checking closets, showers, and under the bed for weeks.
- I love pajamas — all kinds of pajamas for all the seasons. But I do NOT work in pajamas.
- I have had thyroid cancer twice. God showed His amazing intervention both times. It helped me to realize how strong I am and how much we need to appreciate the little things in life.
- I sing in the car…loud. And there might be some dancing too.
- My niece used to call me a hippy and, I have to admit, it feels right. I think that’s a big part of my super-chill personality.
- I consider myself an introvert. That doesn’t mean that I’m not social. I just work really well in a crazy, uninterrupted focus and cherish my alone time with some Chai tea and my thoughts.
- I am an optimist and believe we make choices as they relate to our happiness. I choose to be happy and see the opportunities that are all around me.
How can I help you with your next project?
Let’s grab some coffee (or tea), hop on Zoom, and talk about
how to make your website work for you.